Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Training New Trainers

Wow.....what a week and a half....8 days of time....lots of time with four new people joining AutoMax as trainers....great time,great people.....I cant wait to see their sucess........at the end of a very grueling week for them and me,they let their hair down and told me how they felt about the week,the training and time spent with me.....how wonderful they felt their training went,how their lives had been affected in a positive way,their minds opened up,and the pleasure of being in the class with me.....ha...little do they know what they give me far outweighs anything I could do for them....to see them "get it"....and be able to see them come together as a group.....talk about "life changing"...thats what happens to me everytime...the trainers change my life!

No comments: